#7 seater cars
Our top 3 large MPV’s are:
1. Peugeot 5008 – looks great and good fuel economy;
2. Renault Grand Espace – huge on space and numerous little hideaway places in the cabin;
4. Ford Galaxy – well build and reliable but best of all cheap to service.
If you are looking for something different the Mitsubishi Grandis – this is a beautiful underrated vehicle.
The newest type of 7 seater vehicle is the 4×4. Are these types of cars are usually large many can accommodate the extra row of seats. Bought by the style conscious that are looking for something a little more cool the best of them are the BMW X5, Land Rover Discovery, Volvo XC90 and Audi Q7. Be warned though you will be paying double the price of a normal 7 seat car.
Our top 5 tips for your budget:
1. Check which Car Tax band your chosen 7 seater car falls into;
2. Consider the potential running costs ;
3. Ask for warranty ;
4. Make sure Car Finance option you choose is affordable;
5. Ensure you really need such a big car!